Saturday, February 23, 2008

A special friend...

.. that is leaving soon...

Again a close friend that is leaving.. Again the same destination..

But this is not the most important thing right now, because no matter the distance we will still be close.. We proved this to ourselves during the past months.

What made me start this post was a message that I received a few minutes ago.. And it comes from the same person, that for the last year has been a real support for me in different aspects of my life.. (and I still remember the first time I saw this person and my first impression :) which was not positive at all)

A message with "i trust you", "good luck", "i love you" or "congratulations" from this special person, always made the day. And today, another message came: "No man or woman in this world deserves your tears, and the person who deserves them, will never make you cry" - Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

Thanks a lot! I never cried because of you :)

Moru

No comments: