Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yesterday... What a day...


...that started really early in the morning, because of the last exam in faculty.

At noon I lost my faith that I will graduate this year... but still I could not imagine another year in my faculty.

After 4 hours spent in the University, just waiting and feeling that I am loosing my time, I found out that I am graduating... officially :) Yu-hu.

My final paper is almost ready, my exams are all ok... so yesterday evening I celebrated with EB 0607 (me as an intruder :) )

Can't believe it's actually finnishing :)

Happy,
Moru

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bravo Moru,

Hugs from Oradea :D
Romeo

raluca said...

draga morutzico,

pentru ca nu ti-am zis la timp la multi ani( decat pe fuga:)) profit acum de ocazie ca sa iti zic asta:)
so LA MULTI ANI!
si vise care se vor indeplini:)
si sa ne vedem cat mai des si sa mergem sa cantam:)
si bravo cu examenele:)
te-am pupat si pe curand