Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreaming with the eyes wide open

I'm still in Bucharest, with plenty of free time, and while reading other blogs I realized mine is not updated.

A lot of things cross my mind these days. Things about the present, and mostly about the future, in such a way that sometimes I feel I am not living the present but constantly making plans for the future.

Present

I'm not very comfortable with it but I am trying to make it as nice as possible. I will start today dancing classes and most probably I will have a lot of fun (or provide more fun for the others? :) ) At the same time I am trying to pass all my exams I have left, which is definitely not an easy job (I guess I am no longer used to learning for school and more than this I realized the courses that I'm taking are not really the ones that I want and like... important discovery, after all). The best thing about all this period is that I can meet more often dear people and some are even visiting Romania in the next few weeks (a good thing since I made a commitment to myself that I'm not going abroad anymore until I know what I will know my next final destination).

I guess I learned a lot of lessons lately, or at least I've been through interesting experiences. I got my first "no" (see Cata, I got it :) ), I made choices that had no way back and although I know I cannot turn back time, I am content with these choices. I guess it was time to assume risks.

Future

Still a question mark. I realized that I am applying for internships without being sure of what I really want and I'm waiting for the day when I will have to learn my lesson. I guess something that can satisfy all my requirements there isn't... yet or maybe there will never be. Sill, I am not sure if what I want is really what I need or what I should get. The only problem is that I get the feeling that soon I will be all alone here, because everybody seems to be leaving. So I am still searching and applying, but at least I am not tired yet.

Moru

1 comment:

My 2 cents said...

Cheer up girl and live it :)

Hugs.