Monday, November 19, 2007

PwC, new members , LTS and confusion...


The past weeks have been full...

Two week-ends before I was in Warsaw, at the conference I was telling you about before with PwC and it was really really cool... I don't even know what to rank first: being delivered trainings by PwC, meeting a lot of Finance people or the fact that I enjoyed travelling alone again :) (I might skip the travelling part because again I had a plane phobia, with all the medicines that I took before the trip). Yes, so what to choose? I cannot say, but all in all, it was a good experience that I really needed. I had a lot of fun, I met new people and I met people that I knew before but did not expected to see them there (Dan, ex-LCP of @ Timisoara - whom although I did recognise I thought it is only a coincidence :) and Ahmed - delegate at ITC 2007 in Bucharest)


Returning back to Bucharest I went straight to the new members' final selection and although I was tired and felt pretty weird I decided to be there... You can see the "result" in the picture attached: the new members from the Finance team: Alina, Constantin, Diana B, Diana T and Patricia. Today we had our first meeting together and it was really cool :)



LTS 2007... I could call it a conference full of surprises: from myself... I finally got to know all the members from my team (because I was not present at the final interviews), had some nice sessions with them (with the help of Olivia) and experienced for the first time in my life (I think, or at least I don't remember another time) sleeping one hour during the night (but I will never do it again) and sleeping in the most weird place until now (I usually sleep wherever I feel I am sleepy - office, concert, meeting- but this time I slept during a working group... shame on me, but luckily there were only 5 minutes)... So I will never do the same mistake again. I promise :)

But with all these interesting past two week I still have no ideea what I wish at this moment... and I feel really confused: by people around me, by feelings, by wishes and especially by the future...

Should I follow my heart? Should I follow my mind? Should I be adventurous? Should I choose something "secure"? Should I stop asking myself? Should I talk? Should I shut up? Should I write? Should I keep this for me?

Most probably, I should stop asking myself because I realised that this is the only thing that harms me... I questioned myself a lot during the past month(s) and the only thing I succeeded in is being more confused, and each answer leaded to another question... And I don't see the end of this circle that stops me from going in the right direction.

I hope tomorrow will be better...

Moru

No comments: