Sunday, November 4, 2007

Outdoor weekend in Brasov

This weekend was the second one in the probation period for the future newies of @ BU and although I drove them crazy with "we are going to Moeciu" actually we spent it in Brasov...

Being there meda me think about my probabtion period and some memories came to my mind during the weekend while things happened just the same way...

During the party two years ago I remember I called Ale (VP Finance at that time) outside to talk about the budget for the event I was organizing as a task in the probation period... I don't remember her exact words but she told me something like "relax, we can talk tomorrow.. now it's a party"... and I was upset :)

This year: the same situation with the girls are organizing this year Alumni Party... And during the party we were doing the budget :)

It was a nice weekend althogh I freezed because I had to stay the whole afternoon in the dark at one of their tasks in order to find the "treasure"... But it was funny to see how people acted during that day... We saw fights, we saq frustration but also we saw people who enjoyed everything...

During the evening I was sooooo sleepy that yes, as usual I went to bed early... just that not in my bed (which was 15 minutes away)...

I realised that I have these moments when I just feel I need to do something... And it also happened that night.. Did it ever happen to you to wake up before the clock started to ring? Well, something like that. At 4:15 on saturday night I just woke up... I might have scared all the people in the room, but headed straight to the door and went downstairs, where... all my colleagues were ready to leave for our sleeping location... Strange that I felt that, especially during sleep...

Another strange moment like this was last year during a party when I switched off my mobile and put it in my jacket in another room... And at a given moment just headed to the mobile, turned it on and there it was a message for me... A message that made my day because I read it at the right moment... although I was planning to keep my mobile switched off and enjoy the party...

Although the weekend was very exhausting and at the same time very empowering, I came back home with a headache... And although I slept last night 11 hours, I went to bed again, because I was not feeling right.. And guess what? The phone started ringing like crazy, but it did not matter... Still a phone woke me up and ruined my sleep and now I cannot sleep anymore (it shouldn't be a tragedy because it is 10:30 but still...)

I hope that finally the week will start with a good sleep...

Moru

No comments: