Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Karaoke session... and good news...

Sunday was a funny day... in the end...

Although I start each application form when it is released, I usually finish right before the dead line... but last week it was wore that I could imagine :)

I had to tape a 2:30 minutes movie... Simple right? Not when the words "2006 and 2007" don't come out right :) And not when you have to do this alone... It was like "on".... "Hello, bla bla bla.... mistake... shit"..."off"... For a long period of time just like this... And the movie turned out too be very dark... Why? Well I tried to get rid of the curtains from my window, but... I forgot to turn on the light :) In the end, the output was a 137 MB movie... 2:30 minutes... How can I send this? In no way... I spent 20 minutes on youtube and still it was not ready... 10 minutes until deadline... In the end.. 10 km trip was easier and faster for the movie to arrive saftely at its destination...

The lesson? Everybody knows it: do things in time... Very easy in theory and very hard in practice..

In the end this morning started with a good news: I will be facilitator at the National Preparation Seminar at the track for newies :) (aka "membrisori") And not only me but also Cata (haha... we can sleep again in the same room, since we're both facis), Topper and Oana (she is the leader :) so she will be at the leadership track)

So after such a news how can you be, but happy? So in the office, in the morning, me and Raluca started a karaoke session which we are going to continue tonight in Coyote... We sang for at least 5 times "Tell Him" (Celine Dion) and so the other people who were in the office were already with headphones in their ears :) I wonder why... :)

I am still enjoying the simple things (although today were some hard "face the truth" moments).. And I will still dream (not in the proper meaning, because I am already sick and tired of dreaming every night) but in the sense of making wishes and seeing the future as pink (or green) as I want.. And in this way, it will actually be like that :)

Moru

p.s.: I attached two pictures: one with Raluca (and no, we were not planning since then the karaoke session :) ) and one with the girls (the latest picture).

No comments: