Saturday, October 27, 2007

3 more...

... to go abroad through the Exchange Program...

Ale, Beb and Cosmin (in alphabetical order :) )will soon leave in Austria, UK and Belgium... And it seems like people started to leave (I am talking about the first persons that I met in @ and a lot of them are or are about to go in another country).

Although we are preparing for the bye bye party for Ale (and Cosmin) and we are laughing I think it's going to be a little difficult because I cannot imagine that in a week she will leave...

But I am happy happy for her... I'm sure in the end everything is going to be allright (for us, the ones that still stay here) but now, there is this feeling before she is leaving... But we are already preparing the first visit :)

And there is this strange feeling inside... I don't even know if I can describe it... Though it's good that some persons are still here and there is a little bit of stability because this is a vital thing for me>>>

Moru

No comments: