Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sad days in Macedonia and not only

Two days ago I received a very sad news...

I still remember the first roll call I learned in @ (couldn't dance it at all because I'm not that good at dancing and it took me a while to learn it)... And it is still my favourite ever... Tose Proeski - Pogletaj u mene...

I was talking to Martina at You Can about it and I started singing it (the way I could) and she was surprised I knew the lyrics (in Macedonian)... And the first day at You Can was full of joy because we started it by dancing and singing this roll call..

Unfortunatelly, the sad news is that Tose Proesky died at the age of 26 in a car crash in Croatia...

Lite a candle for him at the following link:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=tose

Moru

No comments: