Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heaven and hell on Earth...

... both in the same week.

In the beginning of the week I realised how short life can be, and how your days are counted backwards from the moment you are born.

Although you can dream yourself being old, with your grandchildren in your hands (for example), it can change in only one minute... And my question is "why people are punished without having any fault?"

I visited a hospital this week... A hospital for children... Children who are dieing and who were not even given the change to be guilty for something in their life.. And it is terrible how your days can be counted not in decades but in years or even months or days, from the moment you are born because of a cruel disease.

At the same time, this week, I saw children who were given other chances, due to my colleague, Diana, who is part of a children choir and she invited us to a concert and the first feeling I had was that I was in heaven... Crystal clear voices started the magic moments and I was amazed during the whole concert. I remembered the moments when I was also singing in the choir and I remembered the feelings I had back then. Congratulations Diana for being passionate about music and for not giving up no matter what.

I am at home and I am still thinking about the chances each child has, about how not fair is life sometimes... And all I can say is "thank you" for being given the chance to live my life, my dreams... for being healthy.

Moru

No comments: