Monday, December 3, 2007

NPS 2007...

I don't even know what to say and I don't even know what to start with.. So although this should have been a huge post, it will be a short one :)

It was great, great, great :)

I had a lot of fun, I met new people and I got the change to get to know better the newies from Bucharest (and not only).

I slept only a few hours per night but I didn't feel tired (except for the last night when I was very very random and I felt I could not keep myself together at all). I started with my Red Bull collection but in the end it was only me and my desire to stay awake :)

I had a challenging home group but I managed to adapt to their needs and wishes and it was fun. Different people, but very very nice, as a whole. People from @ BU but also from Iasi, Brasov, Oradea, Cluj, Pitesti and other LCs.

I relised that I love @BU and actually it was even painfull when during the FISH session I had to stay with another LC, because my first instinct was to go to @ BU delegation.

I remembered my first NPS and all the cool moments and memories that I have since then... I never forgot the wine on the roof, the FISH session, me skipping the "Single beggar, double beggar session", me sleeping during the whole night :) , "say we are @Bu" shouted with all my heart, the roll call, the journey to Amara, the badge and the map of Macedonia, the burning chocolate candies, the "wow" and many many other feelings that I had back then. And of course I never forgot my favourite picture :)

I am happy and this can be seen on my face :)

Moru

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can only agree! 5 awesome days! (@Sibiu :P )