Friday, March 28, 2008

On my way to my crib...



After 10 days in coldness, I finally returned home. And I am more than happy because of this... I'm not going anywhere where it is cold because I love the sun (although during summer you won't hear me saying this).

EuroXPro was nice... But I am not over excited because of it. It had good parts it had less good parts, so all in all it was ok (of course, there was new information, new people that I've met, people that I've met again). I would say the best thing was the fact that we got to know eachother (us, the team) and we spent a lot of time together.

But I had a very nice journey back home... Starting with the calm flight (like no other lately :) ) continuing with the delicious food and the 3 glasses of wine (too much I think) and ending with the two stops (in Vienna and in Bucharest).

I felt like "I" was flying... And the scenary was so beautiful... And after 2 hours and a half from our starting point (in St. Petersburg), something took my breath away... The center of Vienna seen from the plane... I was able to distinguish buildings, streets, details (yes yes... almost could see each and every one of my friends in Vienna :) )... and it was soooooo nice :) And right at the moment when I was planning my last visit for this year and saying that I will "break up" with it :) (so I will not return for at least one year) I fell in love again with it (I remember that during that flight I showed Topper a photo with an Austrian Airlines plane flying over Stephans Dom... I could say it was almost the same for our flight :) )

After another glass of wine I was landing in Bucharest. And I was so anxious to get home, but I was stopped... At the exit there were @ Bucharest members waiting for us (ok, most probably for Oana, but since nobody was waiting for the others we include ourselves in this category :) ). So the sleeping time got shorter because we went out to drink and returned back home at around midnight. But it was a very nice surprise. Very nice.

I loved this journey back home...

I feel so good. I feel. And I love this feeling.

Hugs,
Moru

No comments: