Sunday, March 16, 2008

One step closer...

... to achieving the objectives for a life time :)

It is said that during your life, you have to (at least) plant a tree, have a baby and build a house (I hope I didn't forget anything).

I started with the begining: this week I planted 5 trees. 5 special trees planted with special people in my life (ok, in @ BU, nowadays , so that others don't feel excluded :) )

- my dear best friend, we already have 2 trees, at the shadow of which we will be able to rest with our grandchildren :) and gossip about our @ life (I guess we will stay there for a long time :) ) Regarding the house, I take officially the committment for the seaside house :)

- "always" upset girl :) I am happy that at least while we planted the tree you were smiling. You did a goos job with these events.

- Free girl, the first step was done. Now plan the other two achievements (yes yes, kid and house :) ) but only after you finish your responsabilities. I sorry for not planting with you the second tree also.

- my team colleagues, it was fun fun fun... I only wanted us all to be there. I guess showing my happiness about our own tree, would be equal to saying "Can we be a family?" or "I had a nightmare, can I sleep here under the tree with you?" :) (I love you, signed chipmunk Theodore) And no, I am not high lately, but I guess finishing this cycle really affects my brain, or my hearth.

I didn't feel any pain during that day... The day after I was questioning myself if planting 5 trees was the best idea... I was in terrible pain, but still we whistled all day long for a less polluted Bucharest.

Happy (and ready to leave for Expro)
Moru

No comments: